HYDRAULIC SHEARING MACHINEMay 31, 2022
Combi PlanerMay 31, 2022
HYDRAULIC NOTCHING MACHINE
- Up to12 mm mild steel capacity.
- Moveable electric foot pedal.
- Adjustable stroke with the help of limit switches / proximity switches & potentiometer.
- Scrap bucket.
- Machine can be adjusted through a range of -180\B0.
- Fast approach & fast return Extra long, precision machined & hardened guides to cutting ram offer exceptional accuracy.
- Manual blade clearance adjustment for different material thicknesses.
- This notching machine can be adjusted through a range of -180\B0.
Press Brake machines or Sheet bending machines as they also commonly called are available both as Mechanical Press Brakes and Hydraulic Press Brakes.Front Cylinder Hydraulic Press brakes are now preferred over Rear Cylinder Press brakes for better speed and accuracy.For better accuracies and optimum production we also offer NC press brakes and CNC Press brakes.
- Levers multiply force allowing smaller cylinders.
- Ram parallel motion (synchronizing) by heavy duty torsion tube
- Main drive motor complete with hydraulic power pack
- Fine stroke adjustment by linear scale.
- Three speed stroke cycle with fast approach-return and slow pressing
- Different Stroke for set-up trials (inching), production runs.
- pair of front sheet supports sheet while loading.
- Movable operator console with on-off & emergency push buttons cycle selector
- Switch, up down foot switch for operation from convenient location.
- Slide mounted control panel housing main electrical
- One suitable 4 way Die & Punch. ( unhardened & ungrounded
- Centralized lubrication system with auto pump,
- Servo CNC back gauge with precision ball screw, linear guide
- Automatic programmable back gauge retract feature
- CNC CONTROLLER- cvbelec
- Stroke depth measurement through high precision linear scales
Superior Design for Shearing Accuracy
Ultra-Heavy Frame Structure
The “HSVR” models are designed with a fully welded boxed-in bed table structure. The special worktable structure designed from limit element optimization make the curving SK, which is formed during shearing, to be able to compensate the curving of upper beam under the acting of shearing force, assuring the blade gap to keep same along the full length of worktable, enhancing the shearing precision and quality.